FraudBlock collects information about the users of our system (names, emails, and some contact information) for three purposes:
1. In order to be able to manage the access security for a closed user-group with special options the user is authorised to use;
2. In order to fulfill orders placed via the system;
3. In order to inform users about new features and special offers
The personal information is collected exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil the above specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
FraudBlock will only disclose information to third parties if necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above. FraudBlock will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unambiguous consent; the personal data collected in this system about you as a user is needed to guarantee protection against unauthorised access to the system and is therefore a sine qua non for access; removing your data from the system can be executed at any time at your request (to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org) but will result in no longer having access to the system facilities. Retrieval and modification of your personal data can be done on-line through the available system utilities or via the same contact persons referred to above;
FraudBlock only keeps the data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing as described above;
Please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com if you have queries or complaints.
How we handle your customers' data
FraudBlock processes the following information when evaluating incoming orders:
- The customer's first and last name (to be able to tell you the name of the customer whose order was cancelled)
- The customer's email address and phone number (to be able to compare the email address and phone number to entries in your whitelist/blacklist
- The customer's billing and shipping address (to compare the addressess against customer filters that we may have set up for you, such as automatically cancelling orders if they originate from a particular country, or if the billing and shipping addresses do not match)
We do not store, share or sell any of this information, it is evaluated in real-time when an order arrives and discarded immediately afterwards.
If you add an entry to the customer whitelist or customer blacklist, we store the provided information (email address and/or phone number).